Friday, January 17, 2014

El All-New Aguila



Dear all,

Let me introduce you to this project my friend Pablo and myself have been working on during the last few months. We've put together this El Águila comic-book to show what we're capable of to anyone who might be interested.

We've worked very hard and we are proud enough with the result to show the world. So feel free to share it with your friends if you've liked it. Spread the word! #vivaelaguila

http://elall-newaguila.blogspot.com.es/

2 comments:

  1. Great, great, great work y'all guys, I absolutely love it I see Sergio's storytelling is as solid as ever (and yes Im exactly thinking of the of Freaks In Love days way long ago)
    Keep up the good work!
    Nos vemos en las estanterías de las tiendas. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly! Muchas gracias. Compartid la palabra!

    ReplyDelete

Comic Blog Elite